£5k+ Watch Insurance?

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;26058161 said:
Many people buy cars for 5 grand and they're rarely millionaires. Actually, many people spend 5 times that on a car and are still rarely millionaires.

Car ≠ Watch

Associate
At the moment, I don't insure things like TV's, freezers, phones. I take the risk and being generous probably 1 in 20 things go wrong. That one time where it does go wrong works out cheaper than taking out insurance for everything.

Contents insurance is like...what? £80pa? It only takes your power to cut off and your entire fridge freezer to cut off whilst you're on a weekend break - that's easily £80 right there on food. I've never had to individually list my freezer, tv and laptop (unless they're over £2000 each) individually so I don't see your logic here?

Soldato
I hate watches, let alone spending £5k on one, they are annoying to wear

They tell the time

I don't need to spend £5k to find out the time

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;26058242 said:
$5k = $5k

Haha. No. Are you seriously suggesting it is the same to spend £5k on a watch as it is to spend it on a car?

Would it also be the same to spend £5k on some cornflakes?

Associate
People are ****ing morons on here.

That said, I'd not sink 5k on a Breitling, but totally would on many other watches.

They really are, it's very easy to play the "what's the point" game with pretty much everything we own e.g. Why have a nice oak table when an old door sat on bricks does the same job?

Caporegime
Send them back you homophobic, Muslim hating, poor student, single mum watch loving morons.

EVERYTHING is bragging rights I'm having a cup of Nescafe "Lyx" instant coffee. How does that make you feel? You poor low sad, little "looser" peasants.

I've made it. Last week i was drinking Store brand.

Cry more.

+What Ray' Lin said.

Back
Top Bottom