5UBs Huge CS:GO BETA Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 5UB,

Earlier woohoomoo said I could have his key if he won the pic part of this thread.......does it count or not mate? I sent you a trust message, just not sure if Its ok or not.

I need to receive an email from the person who posted the image so I can pass the code.

when I click "Trust", it pop-up new small window and there is 2 button : "find" and "login". I don't know what to do with "find" but, when I click login and put my username and password - then it says I don't have permission :( :(

anyway did I won the key?

How to set up trust
You see the 'USERS TRUST' button on the bottom right of each of your posts? Press it. Put in e-mail and stuff, and you are good to go.

How do you sent 5UB a trust
You see the 'USERS TRUST' button on the bottom right of 5UB's posts? Press it. Click 'Send a Message' and compose your message.

How do I link a post
You see the number on the top right of your post? Well, click on that number (on the one where you have the image posted) and it will open in a new window. Send the link of that post to 5UB.

^ Should work. :)

it keep saying that I don't have permission for login after I click Trust.

[/URL]

how to deal with this..? :(

Sent you a message, did you get it? If so reply to my email address manually (don't auto reply as it will come from a noreply at overclockers.co.uk address. Send me the link to your image here. :)

hi 5UB
sorry I found your x2 emails in my junk folder. I have installed it earlier out of curiosity, and someone has pm's me they wanted the key, is there a way to transfer the keys to someone else?
cheers

If you have put the key in your Steam account it stays, you cannot transfer it unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom