6 points & £200 fine for phone while driving going live today

Caporegime
Didn't I make it clear, I'd re-purpose his pump - hope this helps :)
Yeah thats what I thought, but then I wondered why anyone would post something so stupid and gave you the benefit of the doubt.

I won't do in the future and just be glad that you don't drive on the roads near me.

Soldato
Watch the numpties other videos, he rather enjoys punching windows to make his point :)
I only watched the linked one. Still, I won't be shedding too many tears for people getting their windows thumped if they're stupid enough to think eating a bowl of cereal while driving to work is ok.

Don
I only watched the linked one. Still, I won't be shedding too many tears for people getting their windows thumped if they're stupid enough to think eating a bowl of cereal while driving to work is ok.

Oh on that front I quite agree with you :)

However he takes exception to people doing anything mildly wrong, eating a mars bar whilst in gridlock traffic for me doesn't warrant a similar response.

Soldato
Drove into central London today, didn't see one person holding a phone in their car. Amazing.
I have no doubt some idiots are still doing it, but up to now it was pretty blatant. I'm also sure that once the police have finished their well publicised purge it will go back to normal.

Soldato
I think this is a good thing. The amount of times I've nearly been run over on the way walking to uni by people on their phones while driving is insane. I don't get what you have to do so urgently on your phone that can't wait for when you're home?

Soldato
I think this is a good thing. The amount of times I've nearly been run over on the way walking to uni by people on their phones while driving is insane. I don't get what you have to do so urgently on your phone that can't wait for when you're home?

Wish they'd ban pedestrians using their phones by roads too. Too many idiots step out into the road with their face's glued to the screen.

Back
Top Bottom