£600 PC

Soldato
Hello all,

I want a PC that will be used for the latest games with at least a 22" monitor(pref 24").

Is this achievable with a £600 budget? If so, can someone kindly point me in the right direction of the required components?

I would prefer an Intel based machine unless AMD now perform better then Intel.

Cheers!

Dave

Associate
AMD vs Intel depends on how much you are prepared to spend as to which is the best, I'l have a go with that budget for you in a moment.

Also, do you need keyboard, mouse, operating system etc or is it just the components inside the case?

Permabanned
for this price bracket AMD are much better suited, its doable for tower + monitor but doesnt include os or other peripherals

basket-4.jpg

Edit: if you need os/peripherals it can be done for 600 but youll have to start sacrificing the spec of your machine and it wouldnt necessarily cope so well with the most demanding games

Last edited:
Associate
I got practically the same spec as 95thrives but would pay £6 more to get a 1TB HDD and the Gigabyte motherboard personally. Another £20 gets you a tri-core black edition CPU aswell but I aren't sure you'd need it!

It is worth noting some of these items are on 'this week only' prices such as the power supply.

Soldato
Ryan-3, if someone gives you a friendly hint by saying linking to competitors is against the rules, then there is no reason not to remove the link. Simply editing your post saying "Don't click here" with the link being left is not acceptable at all. Please make sure you read the FAQ so you're aware of the rules of the forum.

Superewza, if you're unhappy with the rules of the forums, then feel free to contact someone part of the moderating team via email so you can discuss your concerns there. This also applies to anyone else who feels the same way.

Soldato
OP
for this price bracket AMD are much better suited, its doable for tower + monitor but doesnt include os or other peripherals

basket-4.jpg

Edit: if you need os/peripherals it can be done for 600 but youll have to start sacrificing the spec of your machine and it wouldnt necessarily cope so well with the most demanding games

Thanks 95trifles and all others for your input :)

Back
Top Bottom