67 or 69 ford mustang or shelby mustang

Soldato
hey,

this is a bit of a strange request but...... has anyone in here got either a 67 or 69 ford mustang????

i ask because i need a couple of pictures. ive got an assignment to do at uni soon in 3d design for games and basically we've got to model a car and i decided i want to do a mustang simply cos i love mustangs!

all i need is 3 pictures, one of the front, one of the back and one of the side.

ive tried googling for some pictures, but theres either one pic missing, or there at wrong angles.

heres an example of how i need the pictures:

yarisbackref9dx.png
yarisfrontref4cx.png
yarissideref8pa.png

it doesnt matter about re-sizing them or cropping/editing them etc as i can do that to the size i want them.

if anyone can help me out, either upload them on here (and show off ya mustang ;)) or send them to my email (in sig and trust)

cheers

Soldato
OP
lol i was watching one earlier this week, went for like 78g's.......its one of my "one day" promises lol. ill have one, one day

but yeah, ill check egay too

Soldato
OP
lol was just looking at that listing. looks just about perfect, (wish the back wasnt cut off in the side view though)

maybe i could email him to send another one or 3 so i get the whole car in the pic

Back
Top Bottom