1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** £74.99 WORTH OF FREE RGB FANS WITH THE CORSAIR SPEC-OMEGA **

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by ChugNorris, Jun 26, 2018.

1. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

That's right, we are giving away a triple pack of HD120 RGB 120mm Performance PWM fans including controller worth £74.99 with every purchase of the Corsair SPEC-OMEGA. That brings the cost of the case effectively down to £20 from £94.99! It's a great deal and I thought I'd give our forum members a heads up before it hits the mainstream tomorrow when it goes out on the e-shot.

Corsair SPEC-Omega Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass (CC-9011121-WW) @ £94.99 inc VAT

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA is a mid-tower PC case with striking angular looks, unique tempered glass front and side panels and Direct Airflow Path cooling layout. It’s the ultimate SPEC.

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair SPEC-Omega Midi Tower Gaming Case - Red Tempered Glass (CC-9011120-WW) @ £94.99 inc VAT

The Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA is a mid-tower PC case with striking angular looks, unique tempered glass front and side panels and Direct Airflow Path cooling layout. It’s the ultimate SPEC.

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair SPEC-Omega Midi Tower Gaming Case - White Tempered Glass (CC-9011119-WW) @ £94.99 inc VAT

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair HD120 RGB LED 120mm High Performance PWM x 3 Fan Pack (Includes Controller) @ £74.99 inc VAT

Corsair HD120 RGB LED 120mm High Performance PWM Fan, Triple Fan Pack, Includes Controller

FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE OF THE SPEC-OMEGA!

ORDER NOW

2. Jack1991

Gangster

tempted - gonna watch some reviews on this case now - i currently have an S340 but its manky and needs a clean so i may aswell replace it at the same time as cleaning my components :)

3. [HB]Rugrat

Hitman

Arggggghhhhhh I mustn't buy any more cases, I mustn't buy any more cases, I mustn't buy any more cases... ok I'll buy one if you lower entry to the members market back to 500 so I can start selling off the other 9 cases I've got sat around ;)

4. Smffy

Wise Guy

That is a good deal... not applicable to other higher priced Corsair cases which is a bit odd.