• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

750ti crash

Associate
I've got a mini itx pc with Intel Pentium G3258 OC'd at 4.3ghz and a 750ti card.

Now when I try something such as Heaven to test it either the system crashes or the nvidia driver stops responding, same when trying to run WOW. I've tried running prime95 for 3 hours to test my CPU and it works fine.

I've ran windows mem test and no faults on my ram and even tried them in different configs. I've replaced the the GFX and PSU and still getting same error. I've reinstalled windows a few times without any luck.

I've tried changing the TDR in regedit but that didnt do anything - I've also changed the power settings to make sure GFX isnt doing any power saving.

Does anyone have any ideas? I did think it might be the CPU but from googling that CPU should be able to run games without any issue - altho not maxed out.

ta

Soldato
You could try testing using the integrated GPU on the G3258 or try another video card in the system. If it's happening with the CPU at stock and nvidia drivers crashing or not responding then sounds more like an issue with the 750Ti.

Back
Top Bottom