• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7800xt rough price range ?

Soldato
Too many unknowns with RDNA3 at. however my best guess would be in the region of £700, a lot will depend on:
- the pricing tiers for Nvidia which personally I don't think will shift as much as others believe they will
- the cost of making GCDs and the new TSMC process
- whether AMD are targeting profit coming from volume sales and market share or margin/unit price for these products

I do believe AMD is keeping RDNA3 quiet and potentially has something they can bring, but of course that doesn't mean they won't try and charge through the nose for it even if its true.... we don't know and they aren't saying which is understandable but frustrating.
Agreed, Nvidia allegedly pushing up power points to them knowing something is coming from AMD. Isn't that what happened with Fermi?

Soldato
surely its the yuan not dollar as come from china? as iirc when usa and china trade war usa slapped 25% on chinese gpu's amongst others, we didnt get that. or do we actually pay china in dollars?

Caporegime
Given all the money printing and their huge debt I'm amazed at the dollar holding up. To be fair there are not a lot of alternatives right now.
We printed tons of monies too.
+ brext which disrupted trade, added red tape and import charges from the EU
add tories to the mix being absolute imbeciles etc like rishi Duncehat failing to insure our debt versus rising interest rates, getting scammed on covid loans etc

why would anyone have confidence in our currency?

We always get a first world country tax when it comes to games and tech as well aka rip off britain

Soldato
We printed tons of monies too.
+ brext which disrupted trade, added red tape and import charges from the EU
add tories to the mix being absolute imbeciles etc like rishi Duncehat failing to insure our debt versus rising interest rates, getting scammed on covid loans etc

why would anyone have confidence in our currency?

We always get a first world country tax when it comes to games and tech as well aka rip off britain
There are no good choices right now. Let's avoid getting political but the other set of clowns would have got us to a similar position but by a different route. I'd rather have a Swiss system right now, more faith in the public than Westminster.

Back
Top Bottom