• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7900 GTO Single & SLI Testing on a Badaxe

Soldato
I really want to go SLi, but i'm just not sure if it's worth it. I play FEAR, BF2142 easy @ 1680x1050, 4xAA/16xAF and everything maxed, but i recently installed the Medievil 2 Demo and at the settings aforementioned it ran at 5-10FPS.

Only putting AA at 0x enabled framerates between 20-35FPS. Basically barely playable with settings on high/extreme when present. I'm also not sure about room in my A8N32 board. I'll have to place my X-Fi board in between the GTO's as that'll be the only PCI slot left open, but even that will be very, very tight.

Soldato
Kaiju said:
I really want to go SLi, but i'm just not sure if it's worth it. I play FEAR, BF2142 easy @ 1680x1050, 4xAA/16xAF and everything maxed, but i recently installed the Medievil 2 Demo and at the settings aforementioned it ran at 5-10FPS.

Only putting AA at 0x enabled framerates between 20-35FPS. Basically barely playable with settings on high/extreme when present. I'm also not sure about room in my A8N32 board. I'll have to place my X-Fi board in between the GTO's as that'll be the only PCI slot left open, but even that will be very, very tight.

Sounds more like the demo is the issue rather than your pc.

Back
Top Bottom