£85 worth of car improvements (allegedly)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
I was wondering about that...what will happen exactly? Apart from the rain going in his bonnet obviously

Spark plugs dont like water:(

I got some a tiny little bit damp while driving through a river in the L series and it died just as i got to the other side:o
I had to wait for them to dry out then it drove like a dog for ages after.

Also the cold water on hot engine cant be too good

Soldato
Very classy. :D

What's happened to the bonnet frame then - usually the bonnet skin is just spot welded on the frame. Please don't tell me the frame is visible through the chicken wire. :(

Soldato
Thats one of the worse bonnet I have seen,I mean you could at least have the decency to paint the white bits that are showing on the edge,£85 for it?I woulda killed whoever did such a rubbish job on it(not that I would ever get sumin like that).

Soldato
that car is stunning.

daft 6x9s... all it needs now are led valve caps. in fact id buy those for him to complete 'the look'

Associate
Also the cold water on hot engine cant be too good

A hot engine wont mind being splashed in water. For example any bike engine is pretty damn exposed to spray when running, especially a naked bike. Any water will evaperate almost instantly. It just takes a bit longer for the engine to get up to temperature.

Back
Top Bottom