• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8800 GTX and GTS realtime demo's released

Associate
Remember that cool smoke in a box vid for the GTX? well all three demos are now on nzone.com

the water in the smoke demo is impressive considering how far we are away from anything like that.

I was concerned about the new adrienne demo too, runs at like 1fps here with an 8800 gtx, she looks good, and ultra realistic but it runs poo, anyone else who would care to try it and report their findings would be good.

Froggie demo is great too.

Soldato
where have you been ?

Also, make sure your settings are on appliction prefrence
and also make sure multithreading is on auto

then run aidriana demo again and you will notice your frames are a lot higher than 1 lol

Associate
OP
ViRuS2k said:
where have you been ?

Also, make sure your settings are on appliction prefrence
and also make sure multithreading is on auto

then run aidriana demo again and you will notice your frames are a lot higher than 1 lol

sorry if its old.

Thanks virus, that did indeed help a lot. Im really new to nvidia, had an ati card for the last 5 years, dont even know where to begin with my 8800 gtx, there seems to be a 100,000 settings that I have no clue wether to turn on or off.

Back
Top Bottom