8Pack Binned 5ghz+ Delidded 7700K CPU's for sale at OCUK

OcUK Staff
So here we have it, the first retailer in the UK selling binned Kabylake CPU's. The first retailer in the UK selling delidded CPU's with full OCUK warranty. No need to invalidate your warranty anymore or Bin CPU's locally!!!

The key features of this product are:
-Guaranteed 5g+ Core Overclock in all none AVX applications. All games and most professional applications are non AVX.
- CPUs binned by myself and delidded by our technicians with Liquid Metal replacing original Intel TIM for upto 30c cooler running temps.
- Full 1 year warranty with OCUK
- Free Thermal Grizzly 1g TIM so as to get the best thermal bond with your heat sink and hence great cool running.

The components used for binning these CPU are as follows:
Asetek 240 AIO cooler (We suggest at least this level of cooling for efficient stable operation)
3200mhz 16gb Corsair dual channel Vengeance mems at XMP
Nvidia GTX 1080
Asus Strix and ROG motherboards and Gigabyte Gaming 7.
1200w Quality Gold PSU.

Stress tests used:
Real Bench stress test.
None AVX Prime 95
XTU CPU stress test with 3D running (Heaven or Valley Maxed out!!!)

Suggested settings for 5g:
- Vcore 1.32-1.39v load typically 1.35v needed at most.
-VCCSA 1.00 -1.10v for 3200mhz mems Upto 1.25 for DDR4000mhz +
-VCCIO 1.00-1.10v for 3200mhz mems. upto 1.25 For DDR4000mhz +

+warranty upto 1.425v load if you want to push further.

The hardware we recommend to get the best from these CPU is:
Motherboard in ASUS Strix, ROG range or Gigabyte Aorus.
AIO cooler with 240mm Rad or higher, lesser cooling may work fine but is not guaranteed to.
Quality Bronze rated or above PSU providing enough quality power for the entire system.

Here is the link to this power users product:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...A1151-Pre-Binned-Processor-OEM-CP-003-OE.html

OcUK Staff
OP
The binning was done before delid. All chips binned by me. Then technical team delided the CPU's and re-glued. I tested 5 at random after this.

All where completely fine as far as delid quality goes and running 5g at 1.35v or less.

Remember some chips are higher leakage.

I did a test today showing before and after delid temps on the same chip which I completed myself. Will post the results tomorrow as I left SSD at work.

OcUK Staff
OP
Describing it as "messy" suggests that it had previously been de-lidded, unless the glue looks "messy" the first time the lid is removed.

Dervious your using i5 2500K this is elite tier hardware discussion.

It can look messy yes. Depends how clean the lid was removed by the customer. I checked a random samples and all delids fine. It's possible one was placed in incorrect pile yes in the warehouse. We had one where the lid had not been replaced too.

All are running fine Detvious really no need to concern yourself with other customers products thanks :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Describing it as "messy" suggests that it had previously been de-lidded, unless the glue looks "messy" the first time the lid is removed.

Dervious your using i5 2500K this is elite tier hardware discussion :)

It can look messy yes. Depends how clean the lid was removed by the customer. I checked a random samples and all delids fine. It's possible one was placed in incorrect pile yes in the warehouse. We had one where the lid had not been replaced too.

All are running fine Detvious really no need to concern yourself with other customers products thanks :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Ofcourse!!!!! its fine!!

BIOS UPDATES mean nothing. I am getting kinda sick of saying this BIOS only ever needs updating if something is not working. Updating a bios is not an upgrade or an improvement it can be a negative in an already stable working well system.

OcUK Staff
OP
This is the reason, I will NOT buy it. OCUK should have re-checked everything before sold to the customers, it all hit and a miss!

Bulldog for the four years I have been at OCUK you have spouted utter nonesense and found any reason not to put your short arms in your deep pockets. All these CPU and Bundles which we sold are working well with 0% RMA. If this is your reason not to buy you have zero clue!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
A BIOS update means that the motherboard manufacturer (or designer) has identified an issue and has attempted to correct it. For most users the BIOS update will not be required, but I'm fairly sure that a BIOS update would not be released if it meant nothing.

Often a new Bios simply adds more mem XMP compatibility, MEI Update and CPU Micocode version or compatibility with peripherals. If your rig is stable you don't need any of them and infact a change of Bios can ruin its stability.

Back
Top Bottom