9/11 do you believe what you've been told?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I find it implausible that 3 modern sky scapers can all fall in such a uniform fashion due to fire damage alone.

Do I think the US gov set out to murder innocent civilians? No. If that turned out to be the case, the very structure of our society today would be seriously jeopardised.

Associate
+1. I feel sorry for peace loving muslims the way western governments are trying to portray them. Yes there are some muslim extemists/terrorists but they are a very very small minority.

i just hate the way the west brainwash people into thinking some groups like hezbollah are terrorists when theyre not.

Associate
Ok I have a question. To all the people who think 9/11 conspiracies are nonsense.

There are two thoughts on 9/11

1) Certain members of the American government was behind it.

2) The American goverment was not behind it but knew it was going to happen and did not nothing to stop it.

For what reason(s) do you think either theory is nonsense.

Because what reason did they have to do it?

If they had done it, there would have been thousands, literally thousands, of people involved. Every member of security services, demolitions experts, etc. Do you think you can shut that many people up for such a long period of time? I do not particularly agree with the motivations for fighting in the conflicts we are currently fighting in, but I see no reason why the most powerful government in the world risk so much for no gain.

Also, I don't particularly read into this stuff but do conspiracy theorists ever give any explanation as to when explosives were planted in 3 buildings without anyone noticing?

Soldato
More or less. Are there not nations that stone people to death for breaching Islamic laws? Have I gotten that wrong?
You're totally right.

The countries that are implementing partial Islam when it suits them. The same governments that the west have placed as puppets in applying their draconian legislation. Who lets not forget are third world because they're incapable of making use of their own resources and have declined as failed states thanks to the west.

Yes, definitely products of Islam. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything else. Right?

Soldato
You're totally right.

The countries that are implementing partial Islam when it suits them. The same governments that the west have placed as puppets in applying their draconian legislation. Who lets not forget are third world because they're incapable of making use of their own resources and have declined as failed states thanks to the west.

Yes, definitely products of Islam. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything else. Right?
I don't understand the point you're making? Are you saying that the circumstances these nations find themselves in in some way justifies their actions?

Soldato
Your question wasn't clear. Justifies what exactly? So called attacks such as 9/11 or that you have a problem with shari'ah. Very different questions with very different answers.

Soldato
Your question wasn't clear.
You're totally right.

I don't understand the point you're making?
That's my question.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
I always mention this when this topic comes up but give 'the shadow factory' by James Bamford a read.

It goes a little way in explaining and detailing the intelligence failings between the NSA (the people who do the proper work :p) and the CIA/FBI.

Depending on which theory you believe you'll either see it as a lot of small mess ups culminating it one big event, or you'll think it's nonsense and couldn't possibly be that simple :)

Associate
Because what reason did they have to do it?

If they had done it, there would have been thousands, literally thousands, of people involved. Every member of security services, demolitions experts, etc. Do you think you can shut that many people up for such a long period of time? I do not particularly agree with the motivations for fighting in the conflicts we are currently fighting in, but I see no reason why the most powerful government in the world risk so much for no gain.

Also, I don't particularly read into this stuff but do conspiracy theorists ever give any explanation as to when explosives were planted in 3 buildings without anyone noticing?

Read Solving 9-11 The Deception That Changed the World and you will find out the motive for doing it and how it took years of planning. Yet they want us to believe some guys in a cave planned and pulled it off.

Research 9/11 and you will find a few days before 9/11 both buildings were closed for 3 days. Any companies and employees working in the twin towers were barred from entering during those 3 days. A British guy who worked in the twin towers for years said this had never happened before. He also asked colleagues who had worked there a lot longer than him and they also said it had never happened before. Do you think Muslims could have pre-planted explosives? They were very secure buildings. There is clear eveidence of bombs going off in the towers. Also eye witnesses who saw and heard the bombs going off. Also there have been traces of nano thermite found in the 9/11 rubble.

How did some guys in a cave get the towers shut down for 3 days and plant nano thermite?

Last edited:

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato

Depends how they would have done it, they might have just got a couple of people to fly the planes into the buildings as happened, no need for explosives etc. The terrorists certainly didn't have thousands of people working on this ;)

As for if it was or was not undertaken by the US government, we'll likely never know, but it's not like they haven't tried it, or wanted to try it before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Now I'd like to point out I'm in no way saying it happened one way or another, just that tbh anything's possible, I really don't know either way!

Soldato
Actually I said "Outside of Britain, as far as I'm aware, Islam is far more backwards thinking than any of the other major religions." I'm basing that on the stories you hear about people being tortured and brutally executed for breaching Islamic laws.

I'm not saying every Muslim is a barbaric, violent terrorist, nor am I saying that these states have failed because of Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom