A 10 hour walk...

Soldato
mate.. it's not likely to be a scam but they are certainly milking it for what it's worth.

A few years back, there was a house fire and sadly a load of children from the same family passed away.
It was big news at the time, people raised £1000s in support of the family. It hit me quite hard as the house was on same the street as the school I went to. People I knew, knew the family and a class mate of mine rushed into the fire to try and get the kids out.

It turned out that the fire was started by the dad, and that he thought he could milk it by playing the hero but the fire just went crazy..

some of the people who knew the family was suss straight away, it may have been 20/20 hindsight but a lot of them claim that it didn't feel right at the time.

This was before solical media, now people are ruthless and call out anything they think it's suss straight away.
You from Derby then? Sounds like the Phillpots scumbags.. My ex just lived down the road from them back in the day.

Soldato
I saw this video of this ex-police detective who is now the PI looking into the disappearance, he sounds like a right joker... and the likely reason why he's an ex-police is because he was **** at his job.

He has no rights to demand that the two blokes to contact him and he want's to name and shame them if they don't... If he did that to me, I would sue him for everything he has.

No wonder why he's not found anyone.. lol

Caporegime
I guess some of it will help with the repatriation of the body and funeral costs

Yeah people do not realise how expensive that is.

There was a story where a trucker died abroad and the company sent someone over to pick up the truck but wouldn't pay to bring the body back! This was around ten years ago and cost 17k. Add funeral costs and you are close to that 30k figure. The wife setup a gofundme page to bring him back.

Soldato
My next door neighbour is the spitting image of Mick Phillpot. Every time I see him I'm like "Flipping 'eck! That's Mick Phillpot!"

Soldato
Yeah people do not realise how expensive that is.

There was a story where a trucker died abroad and the company sent someone over to pick up the truck but wouldn't pay to bring the body back! This was around ten years ago and cost 17k. Add funeral costs and you are close to that 30k figure. The wife setup a gofundme page to bring him back.
They'll burn through the cash pretty quickly if they are flying a few friends over as well so will have to ask for some more in the gofundme to bring a body back.

Man of Honour
Not sure what to make of this one. Genuine? Worth watching to the end where the CCTV clip is played. Genuine? Fake? Unrelated footage?

Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure what to make of this one. Genuine? Worth watching to the end where the CCTV clip is played. Genuine? Fake? Unrelated footage?

I knew you were down the rabbit hole when you were talking about protesting 15 minute cities lol. Who tf is this random YouTuber? He is unbearable. It is like a old CT mans version of the Hills or whatever hot girls watch on MTV that is mostly cut scenes and panoramic shots.

Edit: love ya man

Soldato
I chuckled as reading an update on the bbc and saw the family wanted to thank some tiktokker who’s been out posting loads of updates.

Conveniently his following has doubled. I’m sure his only intentions were to help and not for the publicity!

Caporegime
I chuckled as reading an update on the bbc and saw the family wanted to thank some tiktokker who’s been out posting loads of updates.

Conveniently his following has doubled. I’m sure his only intentions were to help and not for the publicity!

Yeah loads of narcs about these days. "I decided I would come and help find him" Whereas the morbid reality is they couldn't care less what has happened to him but think of the content!!!!

Caporegime
So looks like they've called off the search.
After all the social media and arm chair people saying they'd go over to help...

From BBC...

They had hoped the operation would be a “massive search” but less than 12 members of the public had arrived at the meeting point shortly before it began, BBC reporters on the ground observed.

Just shows what people are like now. All talk and no action.. As expected. It's just morbid curiosity and hype.

Last edited:
Associate
Another conspiracy that sounds plausable , Jay went back to these 2 blokes apartment , something made him want to leave quickly , didnt want to hang around the bus stop (which was a few yards from the apartment) , didnt want to be seen on the road so went offroad , probably then ended up bottom of a ravine.

Caporegime

Come on dude, what next, a clip of Jay where if you slow it down it looks blurred but actually that means he's a shape shifter?

For starters when was the clip filmed and where? The narrator does say.

If it was at night time and he was with Lucy then how does that tie in with her phoning the police in the morning and helping the investigation?

Soldato
So looks like they've called off the search.
After all the social media and arm chair people saying they'd go over to help...

From BBC...

They had hoped the operation would be a “massive search” but less than 12 members of the public had arrived at the meeting point shortly before it began, BBC reporters on the ground observed.

Just shows what people are like now. All talk and no action.. As expected. It's just morbid curiosity and hype.

Honestly if I was there and they asked me to help... I would tell them to **** right off...

Back
Top Bottom