A little bit help with new case choice.

Permabanned
I am re-designing a desk area and I am looking for an ATX case that has a see through window on the right hand side as if you where looking to the front of the case.

Most ATX cases have windows on the left, however something on the left is required for this new design.

Could someone assist if you have some spare moments? Please link them if you find them!

EDIT
--> Not 100% sure yet if it will be ATX or mATX form factor motherboard!
---> Won't be going water cooling so doesn't need to be a big case.

Thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
Do you need a window on that side of the case, or do you need The PC components visible through a window on that side of the case?

The latter is often called "inverted motherboard" layout. There are a few cases that offer it, some less mainstream. I think the bequiet Dark Base Pro 900 does it but would have to double check if the motherboard tray can be swapped.

Permabanned
OP
Thanks for the post.

I am looking to be able to see the components through the ride hand side. Window on the right. I believe the motherboard would be inverted logically thinking. Upside down motherboard.

I have been looking through the case thread on here and there is a few that can be seen on the right side so will be gathering a list of cases that can do it.

EDIT: After looking at that case "Bequiet Dark Base Pro 900" that is exactly what I was looking for! if I decide to go to ATX I think this will be the first choice of case! Lovely case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom