A online shop

Associate
hi I want to make a service where people can pay me through a website of mine and what they chose will create a copy of certain files and enter there details into the files and then auto run through the use of bat files

I can do some coding but just need a starting point

I don’t need a full website just the bit that does what I stated above

Thanks projay

Soldato
I think what the OP wants is something that allows customers to purchase pre-complied documents that are then emailed or available to download for that customer? Then again, could be totally wrong!

Soldato
I think what the OP wants is something that allows customers to purchase pre-complied documents that are then emailed or available to download for that customer? Then again, could be totally wrong!
From what I can make of it, the documents will have mailmerge fields for customer details too. Maybe something like an online Will writing service where it uses standard paragraphs and inserts customer details in where required.

Man of Honour
I've read it a few times and I think I might know what he's asking. I think he wants users to be able to pay a fee, which then allows them to enter a few parameters into a web page. Once entered the parameters are used to generate a batch script (e.g. most of the script is hard coded but a few items are overridden with the parameters they entered into the web page). Then the script is run.

Back
Top Bottom