A passing star shifting Neptune’s orbit could wreck the solar system

I wonder if we were immortal if we would worry about these possible events in the future .the perceived passage of time speeds up as a day becomes a smaller percentage of our time on Earth ,why is my banana plant talking back to me ,that's weird man

I do think about this, we get, what 80-90 years on a good inning?

It's a blink of an eye.

It's like you get those may fly things that only live for a day or whatever, in the scheme of things it's no different.

I do think about this, we get, what 80-90 years on a good inning?

It's a blink of an eye.

It's like you get those may fly things that only live for a day or whatever, in the scheme of things it's no different.

I think the same way too, in our relative context our lifespan feels very lengthy, but in terms of the universe our lifespan is indeed a blink of an eye.

The more I read and learn about the solar system and the outer regions near it, the more astonished I am. It's so fascinating how everything is conveniently in place, and the maths (almost) add up. Now we just need to find the supposed Planet X... but with a mental ~30k year orbit, that may be a while!

Everyone lately seems to be an end-of-the-world cultist. If it ain't the bug, it's global warming and now this. Enjoy life, take risks (within reason), and have fun.

Or do they mean the legendary Nibiru? Home to the Annunaki. That was supposed to come past the Earth in 2012. It must be female to be this late. Hey, girls being late is not fashionable. No period pun intended ok.

Everyone lately seems to be an end-of-the-world cultist. If it ain't the bug, it's global warming and now this. Enjoy life, take risks (within reason), and have fun.

Or do they mean the legendary Nibiru? Home to the Annunaki. That was supposed to come past the Earth in 2012. It must be female to be this late. Hey, girls being late is not fashionable. No period pun intended ok.
What's scary is that a lot of these end of world cultists are in positions of power, and literally believe that the end of times is near... many even believe that it's in the best interest of everyone that they speed up the process of Armageddon (their interpretation of it).

Back
Top Bottom