A question of plumbing....

Caporegime
So a question for all the plumbers on here, when you shave your man parts, or other parts, how do you stop it clogging up the shower drain?

Drain unblocker is expensive and i am not the hairless young man i used to be :(

option B is do it in the conservatory and let the robot vacuum clean up but i dont have blinds/curtains and my neighbors are a mix of the elderly and children so its either heart attacks or handcuffs if i attempt that plan.

Caporegime
OP
showers have those stupid modern trains where theres a removable cosmetic cap, then underneath it's a drain hole but with a permanently fixed dome over the top so theres just a ring around the side for water to go down. presumably to stop dwarfs drowning or giant spiders coming out (Australian drain?).

bath seems to have relatively normal hole but not quite as the plug is lifted/lowered from by the taps mesh thingy may go in there though,. I'll just have to bear the cold and trim in the tub :/

on a side note opinion is split 50/50 on the people who see me naked do i shave my copious belly/chest hair or not?

Back
Top Bottom