A question of plumbing....

Caporegime
So a question for all the plumbers on here, when you shave your man parts, or other parts, how do you stop it clogging up the shower drain?

Drain unblocker is expensive and i am not the hairless young man i used to be :(

option B is do it in the conservatory and let the robot vacuum clean up but i dont have blinds/curtains and my neighbors are a mix of the elderly and children so its either heart attacks or handcuffs if i attempt that plan.

Soldato
For my beard, I've got one of those things skirt things they use at the barbers, but for your face.

I guess you could just do the same as your proposing in the conversatory, but in the bathroom?

Shower, turn off water, shave, wipe up hair from shower tray, bin

Surely you're better off not showering first as then the hair won't be stuck to the base of the shower? I've done this before when shaving my chin and doing it into a wet basin is not helpful.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
You can get those hair guard filter thingies for your plug. Wifeys hair is always caught up in it, and my man hair too.

Caporegime
OP
showers have those stupid modern trains where theres a removable cosmetic cap, then underneath it's a drain hole but with a permanently fixed dome over the top so theres just a ring around the side for water to go down. presumably to stop dwarfs drowning or giant spiders coming out (Australian drain?).

bath seems to have relatively normal hole but not quite as the plug is lifted/lowered from by the taps mesh thingy may go in there though,. I'll just have to bear the cold and trim in the tub :/

on a side note opinion is split 50/50 on the people who see me naked do i shave my copious belly/chest hair or not?

Soldato
For my beard, I've got one of those things skirt things they use at the barbers, but for your face.

I guess you could just do the same as your proposing in the conversatory, but in the bathroom?

Surely you're better off not showering first as then the hair won't be stuck to the base of the shower? I've done this before when shaving my chin and doing it into a wet basin is not helpful.

I prefer to shave after showering to soften the skin a bit

Soldato
Next time you're in the shower just rub a small, and I mean small, about a pea sized blob, of mustard around the bottom part of where you are shaving or where hairs might fall. The hairs will adhere to the mustard out of the way and they won't coagulate, then you simply wash it away. I've been using this great technique for years.

NB. If you've got a lot of hair and find them on your chest or arms while shaving/trimming then just put another few small blobs of mustard on those areas too.

Soldato
Its a terrible habit, but I tend to shave Mr Johnson over the kitchen bin, saves clogging up the plug and I can do it standing up as the bin is tall. I'll never forget the first time my missus caught me, must have been a sight, walking into the room to see me with the bin lid propped open, pants around my ankles, pale bum staring at her haha. :D

Back
Top Bottom