A Saturday sprinkling of SETI parps

Soldato
I hereby declare an h'official parp notice to the following qualifying members:

TwoFace76 - 10 days
Paul Shellien - 22 days
diogenese - 57 days

I would really like to offer my condolences to the affected parties; however, we all know that it's a dog-eat-dog world deep in the dunjins, so I'll simply say this: either pick up your production or be prepared to pick up your bags.

Ithankyow.

Soldato
OP
Ok; one down, two to go. TwoFace76 has been evicted!

Paul Shellien, you have about a week before being next. And diogenese, you have, er, 61 days... hmmm, have I woken you up or something? :D

Soldato
Does this count as "waking up" :)
Not quite enough to pull away from you Tross, but enough to keep you at bay for a while ;)

There is a bit of einstien going on as well so it might pick up a bit...

And I have just made it back into the top 50 too:p

And I've just got one of these!
cpartcert1.php

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yes. Er, jolly good show old chap. Seems one stirred one into a bit of action, what what!

All good for the team though of course! But I will overtake you at some point. With the emphasis on 'some point'...

Soldato
OP
diogenese, SETIatWork currently reckons 98 days, but I presume that'll come down a fair bit now you're concentrating on folding.

I had wondered about the drop in your production. Thanks for making your cell a little easier to reach! :D

Soldato
Better late then never is what I always say!
Well done Sir - that upgrade has done you wonders, I have 6 machines crunching 24/7 and Im only just above your RAC - one machine has 4 dual core Xeons and another has 2 dual core Xeons, old work servers, but they are past their best days now...

Back
Top Bottom