A sign of things to come . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Intense shock that stockhausen is a Guardian reader. Could never have guessed.

I'm not sure if you were expecting serious replies, tho. I think many of us simply ignore the headlines and realise that a) there's probably an appeals process and b) this will probably get resolved to everyone's satisfaction and c) it's the Guardian.

But I'll oblige you and give you what you want. Rabble! Rabble! Evil alt-right! Rabble! Tory scum! Rabble!

Caporegime
The Home Office has now abandoned its incredibly stupid plan to deport an NHS doctor who has lived in the UK for 18 years, after its decision to throw her out sparked a furious backlash and ridicule.
What? That was quick. 8 mins approx elapsed between your reporting of the story of her deportation and your reporting of the home office decision to allow her to stay.

Truly this is breaking news hot off the presses!

Man of Honour
A spokeswoman for the Home Office, which is under mounting pressure to reverse its decision, said: “We are reconsidering Ms Chiang’s application now that further evidence has been provided.”

Bugger, beaten like a ginger step child

Soldato
So she or employers made a error on her visa application which caused it to be rejected.

Something that has happened since visa rules were initially introduced (years?). Her job has no bearing in this case either. Wouldn't matter whether she's a doctor or a factory worker.

But yeah this is a sign of things to come

It's clear Stockhausen is far left, based on the fact he's never right.....

Caporegime
And so it begins . . .

What this country definitely doesn't need is young Medical Practitioners :rolleyes:

She’s not being deported though, you’re getting all worked up over someone making an error on a form and then having to do some more admin to correct it.

Caporegime
The "stockhausen" is an internationally ratified measure of social media outrage.

"How bad is it?"
"About three-and-a-half stockhausens."
"Phew. That's nothing. I was young, you know. The pig was just lying naked on the table. As I looked into her warm, slightly under-cooked snout, I knew she'd let me do anything I wanted."

Soldato
The "stockhausen" is an internationally ratified measure of social media outrage.

"How bad is it?"
"About three-and-a-half stockhausens."
"Phew. That's nothing. I was young, you know. The pig was just lying naked on the table. As I looked into her warm, slightly under-cooked snout, I knew she'd let me do anything I wanted."

Magnolia? Lol

Associate
well if it costs 1 doctor per 1000 albanian/romanian pickpockets/robbers/rapists I think it's a fair exchange rate.
good job she wasn;t gay, Owen Jones would have been all over it. not all over her, you understand.

Caporegime
"stockhausen forces government climbdown - ministers to stop eating babies and suspend imminent cull of doctors"

Three cheers for stockhausen!

Man of Honour
Oh no, the sky is falling in, whatever shall we do?

A person made an error filling out a form. That error caused an incorrect result. The result was corrected when the error was detected. Stockhausen et alia are so desperate for propaganda purposes that they pretend this is MegaFacist horror. Same as usual.

Associate
I suspect some of the raised eyebrows come from the home office's insistence that each case is judged individually, which to me would suggest that someone might look at her residence, study and work history, and perhaps ask her why her balance had dropped below £945, rather than immediately sending a letter to say she was to be deported.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom