A song in Top Gear Tonight

Man of Honour
Tonight's show is the best of episode, and atm, they're showing the clip from when they took 3 super cars to the really tall bridge in France.

What's the name of the song that's played on their way to paris? It's very mellow and moody, has no drum beat, and the voice is akin to a choir boy.

Soldato
I know the song you mean, and I do have it somewhere on CD, I think it is a break between two songs and only lasts a few seconds. I will have a look for you tomorrow. :)

Just quick check to what I think it might be try:

Lower Your Eyelids To Die With The Sun - M83

Its the section about 8-9mins into it that may be what you are looking for although I think the topgear tune was a bit more loud.

Last edited:

nam

nam

Soldato
William said:
I know the song you mean, and I do have it somewhere on CD, I think it is a break between two songs and only lasts a few seconds. I will have a look for you tomorrow. :)

moonchild by m83

nam

nam

Soldato
William said:

moonchild by m83 :)

Soldato
Bah, they also used the travesty that is a remix of 'Sunshine of your Love'. It's a musical crime. Idiot's should be banned from remixing great songs, the only one I ever heard that was decent was 'Sympathy for The Devil'

Back
Top Bottom