A thread to explain apple laptops?

Soldato
I meant the hostel in Amsterdam had lockers.

Hostels in Asia are cheap, lots let you store valuables somewhere but you shouldn't have too many with you anyway. Quite a few places are hotel rooms in places like Thailand for £5 - £6 a night, so your own room is far more secure.

Price doesn't have anything to do with undesirables, they're everywhere.

True but in a hostel , your valuables and entire belonging as usually on show. Where as "everywhere else" they tend to be hidden:) I'm sure oy know what I mean really if you have stopped in hostels in Oz NZ etc etc.

Most countries in SE Asia I went to you could get yor own room for 2-3 GBP so hostels were near enough non existence unless in a capital city.

Associate
True but in a hostel , your valuables and entire belonging as usually on show. Where as "everywhere else" they tend to be hidden:) I'm sure oy know what I mean really if you have stopped in hostels in Oz NZ etc etc.

Most countries in SE Asia I went to you could get yor own room for 2-3 GBP so hostels were near enough non existence unless in a capital city.
No interest in Aus/NZ myself, I'd be more wary there that's for sure. There's usually a place to store things in hostels in Asia though.

Back
Top Bottom