a weekend job

Soldato
That me kinda just finished college today, I've finished all my work, everything is out the way, and that's my first year of my HND sorted :) During college I've been working part time for a web developement company as a designer, and now they've decided that they would like me to go in and work 4 days a week, now that I'm not at college. It's my choice and they said they didn't want to ruin my summer holidays(afterall I'm still a student, only in my first year at college), but I agreed as it's obiously really good, and I would really like to do that. Now, I've also been thinking about perhaps earning a bit more cash, and having a little more to do, by getting a part-time, weekend job, perhaps in a clothes shop. I think there's certain things that would help me. I would meet new people, I would be forced to come out of my shell and become.....not as shy, as I'm a pretty shy person. I think it would build up my people skills, and maybe meet a few new girls :p

What do you think? Is this a good idea?
I've just been thinking about it recently, its not for definate, but some opinions would be nice :)

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom