aarrghh...help needed

Suspended
Hi all,

My mate bought a desktop PC (sort that sits under the monitor) from his company 6 months ago as they were upgrading. It seems that the HDD has gone so he has asked me to fit a new one.

However, im now stuck. There is no screws holding the case together and all there is are 2 wierd switches, one either side of the case, that pops in at one side when pushed.

I have a broken right hand which is proving difficult and it means i cant really play around trying to figure it out.

Hopefully one of you boffins knows :)

Man of Honour
Soldato
Sounds like the Dells we have at the office. If it's anything like those, yes you need to depress both buttons/switches and separate the halves of the case in a clamshell style. One edge, probably the front, will have a hinge. Recruit an assistant or rig up some method of depressing one button while you hit the other with your left hand, I suppose.

Suspended
well ive just got into oblivion so im having to use my mouse with my left hand as well :( Typing is a royal pita and i keep making mistakes.

Gaming addict and i can hardly play anything, including the Wii i got for my birthday at the end of june.

Spending some time fixing PCs and relearning HTML and learning CSS and C# though.