Absolutely Stunning... DB7

Soldato
A friend of my brothers is selling his, so he dropped it round today to be valeted, got to say i've never really seen one in the flesh, but its such a stunning motor.

In what i think is British Racing Green with cream leather interior, its the V12 Vantage.

Pics in a min...

I'm in love, and its amazing how many people stop and ask questions about it, truly a stunning, stunning car!!

How much are they worth? This ones a 51 plate and he's selling it for £40k, seems a bit... cheap?

Phil

There used to be a red one that frequented a house over the road from my house when I was at uni (DB7 in a poor terraced street in Middlesbrough, hmmmmmm ;)).

Totally agreed, stunning car. Price seems about right from similar sounding examples on Autotrader.

Bri said:
There used to be a red one that frequented a house over the road from my house when I was at uni (DB7 in a poor terraced street in Middlesbrough, hmmmmmm ;)).

the local thugs used to have some damn good cars didnt they :p

cars worth 3 times more than the house theyre parked at etc :D

seems they stick to boring range rovers with chrome wheels now :(

theres a silver one with silly sized chrome spinners on that always seems to come past my college

My old boss used to have a green DB7, very slinky car...

Not a patch though on the DB9 Vantage that I see most days while out on my round. That car is a joy to behold, a work of art in fact, and for a few brief moments it brightens my day. In fact it's quite an exclusive little parking bay I walk past. Sometimes its a DB9 and nice new Porsche nose to tail, while on other days there's an M6 parked up.

The beemer has presence, but really isn't to my taste.

Was lucky enough to drive a DB7 for the weekend a while ago. Loved it, a real "presence" car, but it was let down a lot by the Ford parts bin spares they used in the interior. The switchgear was the same as in my Focus, which really brought it down a level.

Back
Top Bottom