acceptable age difference

Caporegime
so far the boy's mother has managed to stop him from sleeping over .
The 13 year old girl has been bragging about not being a virgin and having had anal sex and keeps talking about babies !
They claim to be in love and when not together text each other continuously!
Every time he does not get his own way tells his mum he hates her and wants to move out when he is 18 !
I told him he should move out now if thats how he feels !
How do you stop such a relationship though ,its platonic thus far !
Would the police be interested ,maybe prevention is better than cure !

Report him to the police, seriously.

Let the girl tell the police she has had anal sex at 13. It'll go down well i bet ya

Associate
so
The 13 year old girl has been bragging about not being a virgin and having had anal sex and keeps talking about babies !

What's the difference at that age?

Anyway they all sound like a total waste of space, just kill them and be done with it, why does society tolerate such people.

Soldato
A friend of mines sister is 15 and shes going out with a 22 year old. Makes me sick :(

My friend didnt think it was that bad (?!), until I explained it would be like me going out with a 10 year old :eek:

Soldato
Well....you gotta rember that childhoods all about developemnt.

By 15 the body is nearly fully matured. At 10 it hasn't even started...its just growing.

So 22 and 15 is a lot 'healthier' than 17 and 10 lol.

Soldato
but as i said initially, if you are involved enough to want to stop this i'd report it to the police, but it does depend where you're coming from, if the guy is your mate it could have very serious repurcussions for him, and very likely end up with him on the sex offenders register at least

edit: i'm not saying just leave it if you are looking out for the guy, as the same results would happen from anyone else reporting it, but between making him aware of that and actually reporting them i dont see much you can do

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Age difference isn't a problem but there is no way I'd let my daughter (14) see someone above 16. Then again, what's her to stop her doing it behind my back? 13 - 16 is a difficult age and quite worrying really :(

Soldato
<Works out the school years> So that's a Year8 seeing a Year12. i.e. 2nd year highschool seeing first year college. That's just not right. if you were talking 15, still wouldn't encourage it but then maybe open for some debate, but 13 is just too far imho.

Associate
Society doesn't really tolerate murderers either...

Unless you're classed as mental, an ethnic minority, a religious zealot or you're rich?

basically society is broken and this sort of story highlights what sort of people it is breeding, and where it is heading.

Back
Top Bottom