Ace Combat 7 Skies unknown

Soldato
So who’s playing ?

I think the game is fantastic the visuals are very impressive. If you enjoyed 6 you will love 7.....

ACG Review

Ace Combat Explained

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It’s still the same Ace Combat updated for the new consoles. An Arcade flight sim with a story is what it is.....

Linked a vid above that explains what it’s all about.

Soldato
OP
I don’t really listen to reviews other than ACG tbh... I think the game is fantastic it’s everything I was hoping it would be being a big fan of the series.

Soldato
OP
I get that.

When I mentioned a bit more freedom to do things, I just meant it feels a bit restrictive, like why can I not land at an airfield in free flight mode?

It's a good game, hopefully I get my refund and I may look to purchase down the line when its a lot cheaper.

Just joking mate.

Would be good if you could put the wheels down and land but tbh I think they ran out of buttons. Free flight is more for taking pics I think tbh.

Soldato
OP
What was that old arcade game in the early 90s with the motion machine on piers? Afterburner? Think it was in the arcade scene in Terminator 2...

G-Loc air battle.
2hhdht2.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Afterburner was never released in the R360 cabinet. Just noting that everyone confuses G-Loc as Afterburner on the R360..... I quoted wrong post.

It’s Afterburner in T2 moving cabinet an epic arcade game but not quite as epic as G-Loc on the R360.....

25it4bd.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Doing a mission chasing trucks in a sand storm against the timer. Really really annoying....... Edit - Done it....

That awacs boss guy is really getting on my **** now tbh way too over the top with the constant you are worthless comments.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom