Ace Combat 7 Skies unknown

Soldato
So who’s playing ?

I think the game is fantastic the visuals are very impressive. If you enjoyed 6 you will love 7.....

ACG Review

Ace Combat Explained

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It’s still the same Ace Combat updated for the new consoles. An Arcade flight sim with a story is what it is.....

Linked a vid above that explains what it’s all about.

Associate
Looks fantastic and a must buy according to ACG. Although looking at other review scores now he seems to be over praising it a tad.

Last edited:
Soldato
Seriously good looking game. And so fluid at 60fps! Edit. How do I upload higher res screenshots ? Twitter seems to have really bad compression.

KMUkZX2l.jpg

Soldato
OP
I don’t really listen to reviews other than ACG tbh... I think the game is fantastic it’s everything I was hoping it would be being a big fan of the series.

Soldato
mmmm

Gamespot 8/10]

IGN 7/10

PC Gamer 75/100

Disappointing scores you have to say .

Are they?? I don't read review sites but that seems odd... if 8/10 is disappointing do they go up to 12/10?

I'm keen on this game, played a few AC games and whilst I didn't really like the cinematic element and they get a bit weird you don't have much choice if you like combat flight games and have an Xbox...

Unless I'm wrong? Are there any more xbone flight games?

Soldato
Pretty impressed by this so far.
Didnt come with the Assault Squadron code though :( - the retailer switcharoo'd the edition i ordered so got a £15 refund

Anyone know how much it will be upon release on Playstation Store?

Back
Top Bottom