Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Soldato
1994! Can't believe this film is 13 years old. Crazy.

Anyway, watched it again last night all this time and i was laughing out loud a lot..still very funny to this day. Recommend if if you get the chance.

Gonna watch the sequal later tonight i think too. :cool:

189641aceventurapetdeteno9.jpg

Jim Carey was 'ace' in it. *Ahem*.

:D

The bit in the pool where he does the star trek impressions...then when he is thinks he's found where *********'s being kept and he's tempting him up to the surface with a fish...then suddenly a Jaws-like shark rises out of the water! Just tickled me. :p

Protoman said:
"if im not back in 5 minutes....just wait longer" has me rofling everytime
That bit is classic. :D

And the bit where he 'goes into slow mo". :D :D

Ohh and the paté.. "That stuff probably looks better on the way out". So simple, but so funny. :D Then when he's going over the other side of the rail and jumping onto the wall as if he's hanging... Hilarious. :D

Jim Carrey was spot on as Ace Ventura.

AAAAAAAAAAAA- -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- -AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhh!!!

That's my written impression of the sound-proof door.

My other favourite funny bits kinda spoil the ending so wont divulge them but when he is showering and puking lots.

"You're gun is sticking into my hip"

love it!

First one is genius and the second is just hilarious ;)
Easily one of my fav comedy films along with Dumb & Dumber and Anchorman!

"Uh oh Ace - looks like a homicide"

(part where the cop squashes the bug lol !)

Tried&Tested said:

The bit in the pool where he does the star trek impressions...then when he is thinks he's found where *********'s being kept and he's tempting him up to the surface with a fish...then suddenly a Jaws-like shark rises out of the water! Just tickled me. :p
Star Trek? I thought it was Sean Connery as James Bond.

Ledgendary film, love it!

I'll have the plumbing checked immediately, Mr. Ace.

See that you do. If I'd been drinking out of the toilet, I might've been killed.

:p and...

Listen, pet ****. How would you like me to make your life a living hell?

Well, I'm not really ready for a relationship, Lois, but thank you for asking. Hey, maybe I'll give you a call sometime. Your number's still 911? ALL RIGHTY THEN!

dbmzk1 said:
Well, I'm not really ready for a relationship, Lois, but thank you for asking. Hey, maybe I'll give you a call sometime. Your number's still 911? ALL RIGHTY THEN!

That bit is really funny. :D

Back
Top Bottom