Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

My favourite is at the end..

"HEY you just cost me so much money polly"
"OH YEH"
"YEH"

And he does the sweetest combo on that bird man.

I am truly ODing from LOLing!

i havent seen it in ages! but all the quotes coming in are GENIUS!

both the sequel and the original were as good as each other!

lol in the second one when he is driving the jeep and rolls it over into the parking space! "LIKE A GLOVE!"

then he puts all the food on his face! LOL, and knocks out Mr Monopoloy!

"I wouldnt do that if I were you"
"Well if you were me then Id be you, and Id use your body to get to the top...you cant stop me no matter who you are"

92876844gd8.jpg

Do not pass go! Do not collect two hundred dollars!
78611691av6.jpg

Ace: Just what sort of bat are we talking about?
Fulton Greenwall: The Great White Bat, of course.
Ace: Corpuscular chiroptera?
Fulton Greenwall: Yes, but to the natives... Shikaka.
[Natives kneel in respect of the name every time it is mentioned]
Ace: [pause] Shikaka. Shikakaaaa! Shikasha! Ahhh! Shish kabab. Shawshank Redemption. ShicaaaaGO! You're outta there! Go on, I gotcha, you're out.

The White Devil bit was brilliant. :D

Awesome film(s), my favourite part being where he keeps calling Courtney Cox fat.

"Well why don't you cry about it? SADDLEBAGS!"

:D

Clipsey said:
" Captains log.......weeeee've travelled back in time, to some unknown decimal point......"

Melissa: Ace, get out of the tank.

Ace Ventura: [talking like Scotty from Star Trek] I just can't do it, Captain. I don't have the power.

Melissa: I said, get out of the tank now!

Ace Ventura: For God's sake, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a pool man!

Fantastic films both this and the sequel. I especially like the part where ace is fighting that little dude and his hair is messed up cue *no one messes with the DO!!!

Then he gets his ass handed to him. Makes me laugh every time.

So many good scenes like the bit were he keeps getting hit by the darts, and also the spears in his legs during his fight as the 'white witch'. :D

[with Greenwall at top of the huge stairs leading to a temple]
Ace: I'll meet you at the bottom. There's still one more thing I must do before I go...
[close-up of slinky going down huge steps to temple]
Ace: Isn't this incredible?! It's gonna be some kind of a record!! [sings] Everyone loves a Slinky, you gotta get a Slinky, Slinky, Slinky, go Slinky go!
[Slinky stops on the second to last step]
Ace: Awwwwww, MAN!! Can you believe it?! It was RIGHT there! Can I do it one more time?
Fulton Greenwall: Forgive me, Mr Ventura, but if we don't hurry now, we might miss the plane.
Ace: Of course. How selfish of me. Let's do all the things that YOU wanna do.

Last edited:
andybtsn said:
Sequel was poor IMO
'Mmmmmmmm.....ooooooooooooooooooooOOoooooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOHoooooooHhhhhhhooooooooooaaaaaalllllllllllrighhhhhhhhhhhhhtyyyyythennnnn.....

I dare you to tell me you didn't laugh.

Back
Top Bottom