Acer Predator X34A vs x34. Any difference?

Associate
Well its arrived.. :D

HOLY DUCKING SHIP!!! This monitor is jaw droppingly nice!!

I can confirm there are no dead pixels, clocked to 100mhz with no issues, there is some IPS glow in the corners but you dont notice it on anything other than a completely black screen and its only if you are looking for it, so I can happily live with it.

I was quite worried about pulling the trigger on one of these after all the complaints I've read about them, but I'm glad I did, really impressed and happy with the purchase.

Associate
Only one word describes this monitor, Beautiful!

No dead pixels, Very little lightbleed. Overclocked to 100hz no coil whine quiet as a mouse. Now just need my EVGA FTW 1080 and I'm set

Hail Ultra-wide! :D

DSCN1659.jpg

DSCN1662.jpg

Well its arrived.. :D

HOLY DUCKING SHIP!!! This monitor is jaw droppingly nice!!

I can confirm there are no dead pixels, clocked to 100mhz with no issues, there is some IPS glow in the corners but you dont notice it on anything other than a completely black screen and its only if you are looking for it, so I can happily live with it.

I was quite worried about pulling the trigger on one of these after all the complaints I've read about them, but I'm glad I did, really impressed and happy with the purchase.

Got my x34 on an ergotron desk mount, it really is a lovely monitor!

Wow, I'm so jealous right now, those look incredible.
Makes me want to pull the trigger despite all the known issues.

Anyone who's bought one and are happy/have no issues with theirs, what is the manufacturer date on yours?

Back
Top Bottom