Ad blocked for Android

I've been an adguard user for a good few years, chose it as it also has compatibility with adguard VPN.

Certainly blocks the vast majority of ads, also additional options to import user lists for additional blocking. The app itself allows you to selectively whitelist applications, so it isn't routed via adguard if the app kicks off with it for any reason.

It does stop the sponsors double-click ads in google searches, I do have the app as a quick toggle in the notification area, so can quickly turn off if need be.

As for Youtube, I use revanced. Brilliant app, as not long blocks ads, but has sponsor block too and a heap of different customisation options, some locked behind Premium typically.

I'll take a look at that cheers
Heads up it won't be on the Play store, so any you see there will be fake. You can find it on their official site or F-droid.

Alternatively, if you need YouTube to sync to your Google account (subscription, history, etc. on other devices), there's ReVanced (also not on the Play store). It does take a bit more technical knowledge to set up however as you need to use the manager app to patch the stock app.

Back
Top Bottom