**ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR - NEW SUPERFLOWER LEADEX III ARGB PSU RANGE**

Soldato
Are the connectors ARGB too, or are they still the stupid bright white ones that obliterate the carefully crafted ambiance inside your case?

I'm tempted, but I'd have to ditch my PSU shroud, which is actually quite useful in my current build.

Associate
OP
Are the connectors ARGB too, or are they still the stupid bright white ones that obliterate the carefully crafted ambiance inside your case?

I'm tempted, but I'd have to ditch my PSU shroud, which is actually quite useful in my current build.
As far as I am aware, the connectors will be whatever colour the fan is set to. However, I will check a unit and let you know for certain.

Soldato
Pretty much! I'm sure there are RGB SSD's these days.

I believe there are... it's obscene! "Coming soon to an online retailer near you... RGB DUST FILTERS, SCREWS, Motherboard stand offs & EXPANSION CARD SLOT COVERS; RGB EVERYTHINH!!!!!" Probably should get to the patent office with those ones.:p

Man of Honour
What is the point? A lot of cases these days have compartments that the psu and in case that don't have a compartment if it has a intake in the bottom of the case then the psu should be fan down anyway and it wouldn't be seen. I am so sick and fed up with this RGB nonsense now, it's on almost everything. What next, RGB toilet seats that change colour with how they are being used? There are already RGB taps and shower heads. Enough already!!

Associate
OP

I've checked and yes, the connectors on the back of the PSU are ARGB and will light up just like the fan!

Back
Top Bottom