Adjustable drop links rear

Associate
OP
This one should fit:

(and this one as that one above only has one left)

223mm length, and specifically listed as being on the ST220
Thanks bought them

Soldato
Would it be good to do rear arb bushes at the same time?

Are they fancy for the 220?
ARB bushes are ST220 specific too. Both front & rear.

Can't remember off the top of my head if you have to drop the subframe to get at them, the fronts you do. Can't remember the rear as i did my entire car whilst replacing all the brake lines so subframe was off anyway.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
ARB bushes are ST220 specific too. Both front & rear.

Can't remember off the top of my head if you have to drop the subframe to get at them, the fronts you do. Can't remember the rear as i did my entire car whilst replacing all the brake lines so subframe was off anyway.
Just had my back wheel off and it definitely looks possible with just the wheel off and probably the drop link. Looks like 2 bolts just clamp them on.

Did u poly or oem?

Soldato
Just had my back wheel off and it definitely looks possible with just the wheel off and probably the drop link. Looks like 2 bolts just clamp them on.

Did u poly or oem?
I went OEM. Mine is sat on uprated shocks & springs so it's firm enough for the UK's awful roads.

Soldato
What did you put on the front?
Everything other than the shocks & springs I got via the local ford dealer. Every single suspension component on the car was new in the last 5k miles.

Although the drop links i got from Ford Parts UK.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I'm going to hazard a guess that if you measure them they aren't 223/225mm & nearer 255?
They are on the car now

I think I measured them and they were shorter 225ish which is why I assumed they were right.

The car certainly seems better with them on. The rear knock has gone over bumps.

Back
Top Bottom