Adjustable Table Legs

Associate
Hi, I need to extend my computer desk so I've ordered a desk surface cut to size and to ensure that it's level with my current desk I ordered these adjustable legs:

https://www.regalraum.com/uk/paso-v-adjustable-table-legs-5-cm.html

This is a German company and they shipped these via DHL.de and according to their tracking it was delivered on 21/12/2020 at 9:00 AM. Now of course being DHL I never received this delivery and my Ring notifications show no activity until 11:37 where the door was answered and was not this delivery.

I've of course queried this to try and find out what's happened, but I'm not holding out much hope for a resolution here. Now this company have a notification that they are no longer delivering to the UK ("No delivery to UK at the moment - no custom clearance possible.").

My question is then, does anyone know of anywhere else I can order a comparable product from? I've seen similar available but not with this level of adjustability. My desk is currently at 70cm but the thickness of the new surface is a centimetre or so more than my current desk so they would need to have a range of around 65cm - 75 cm. The ones I had ordered were perfect at 60 to 90 cm but I can't find anything else like this.

Associate
OP
Thank you that could just work, sure I checked Ikea but anyway it's for my desktop to go on so the worktop + desktop is around 25KG so hopefully the max weight of 12Kg is x 4 for for 48KG.

Back
Top Bottom