Advice needed on MSI Raider Series

Associate
Hi there,
I'm looking to get a new laptop. I would like one with an RTX 3080 graphics card and 32GB RAM as I do a lot of 3D work and this is close to the spec. of my current laptop (which needs replacing as it only lasts 45 mins on battery and has multiple other problems making it impractical to use whilst on the move..!)
I've looked at the MSI Raider laptop here:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/msi-...-intel-i7-12700h-gaming-laptop-lt-2f6-ms.html
Also looking at this one:
But some reviews for both the ge66 and ge76 say that the battery life is poor and the cooling fans are very loud. Does anyone here have this laptop and is it as loud / bad battery life as the reviews say? Or are there any alternatives out there that are a similar spec / price?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes, thank you. Was more looking for advice on which ones are least noisy, least hot and last longest on battery... ;) Maybe a forum isn't the best forum for asking such a question..! :cry:
Almost all gaming laptops are noisy, hot and don’t last long on batteries.

Can't really speak to specific models as I've not been hands on with them. But from recent reviews the latest crop of amd laptop cpus seem to be a lot better on their batteries than the Intel equivalent

Back
Top Bottom