Advice On A New Gaming Headset

Associate
Hi really sorry to hijack your thread but you both seem to have first hand experience.

I'm really interested in the Siberias but I don't have a sound card / optical stuff are these still worth me considering?

Any advice appreciated

Associate
Now this is just my personal opinion but I did notice s better performance when I connected the 800s to my soundcard but dude it all depends on what sound signature you ate looking for .......I might be wrong but I'm sure I've seen a vid or read somewhere to get full 7.1 you need to run it through a sound card...I don't know but if that is the case you can pick up a cheap Asus card with optical for about *£25 I think......

Associate
Looking for a bit of advice here too. I have recently bought a Razer mouse and keyboard, so wondering about the ManOWar option. However, these also seem to get a good write up:

HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset PC/PS4/Mac/Mobile - Red

** No Competitors **

Anyone have any experience to share?

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Looking for a bit of advice here too. I have recently bought a Razer mouse and keyboard, so wondering about the ManOWar option. However, these also seem to get a good write up:

HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset PC/PS4/Mac/Mobile - Red

Anyone have any experience to share?

I have the gunmetal one, it's a really good headset, very comfortable and sounds great especially for the price point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom