Advice on headphones

Associate
I’m looking to buy a set of decent headphones need mic as well mainly for using for playing on battlefield 2 on a night, listing to music and talking on Skype can someone recommend me a decent pair max £50

The SpeedLink Medusa on deal of the week look good anyone got any opinions on whether they are or not

Cheers

Without wanting to hijack this thread or start another unnecessary one (which is the lesser of two evils? :p)

I'm after some 'phones in a similar price range. I don't want any silly 5.1 or rumble or any of that crap, just some decent stereo headphones, ideally with a mic, but without is no problem.

I want them to be at least usable for DJ cueing, but only in my own bedroom, so they don't have to be pro-quality or owt.

Cheers, me dears!

StixxUK said:
Without wanting to hijack this thread or start another unnecessary one (which is the lesser of two evils? :p)

I'm after some 'phones in a similar price range. I don't want any silly 5.1 or rumble or any of that crap, just some decent stereo headphones, ideally with a mic, but without is no problem.

I want them to be at least usable for DJ cueing, but only in my own bedroom, so they don't have to be pro-quality or owt.

Cheers, me dears!

I recently bought the Sennheiser HD 215 headphones and they have been great. I use them only for dj'ing though.

I use the Sennheiser HD25 for DJing with, they are the industry standard for professional DJ's and for good reason or you can get the HD25 SP which are the little brother of the HD25. Judge Jules is know to use them at every gig.

for gaming id go for Sennheiser PC150 or if you wanna spend a little more look at the PC160s both excellent headsets with a good mic if you want that.

If you dont require a mic id recommened the Sennheiser HD515, recently bought some myself and the best set of headphones ive owned :)

Back
Top Bottom