Advice on picking an iphone!

Soldato
Hi guys,

my 6 year old HTC Sensation is really staring to show its age and its time to upgrade. I want to get an iphone but am not sure what model to go for.

I like the idea of something small and compact and the SE seems to fit the bill!

Any ideas how it compares to the other models - or any reasons why not to get it and go for something else?

Associate
The SE is a good phone (I have one for work, and a iphone 8 as my personal phone).
However, be aware that the SE is likely to be updated at some point this year according to macrumors.

Soldato
I've had nothing but iPhones since the 3G and I've never been tempted to switch. Currently have an X and it's great, albeit a little bit more premium priced than it needs to be.

My friend got a SE last year and he is really happy with it. His needs was more to do with size than anything else

Soldato
Grab a cheap refurbished £99 iPhone SE, from one of the big recyclers, see what you think. I just got one, listed as Good condition, and other then a small mark in the metal on the rear, it was mint, make sure you get one for the correct network, mine was O2 in gold.

If you don't like it stick it on selling page for waft you paid, and it'll be gone inside a day. :)

Soldato
Grab a cheap refurbished £99 iPhone SE, from one of the big recyclers, see what you think. I just got one, listed as Good condition, and other then a small mark in the metal on the rear, it was mint, make sure you get one for the correct network, mine was O2 in gold.

If you don't like it stick it on selling page for waft you paid, and it'll be gone inside a day. :)

What recycler was that for £99?

Back
Top Bottom