Associate
I recently invested in a PS4 Pro and as part of the extras it came with Death Stranding and a Fortnight pack. In playing these two games, I found Death Stranding to be infinitely more enjoyable on a number of levels. Unfortunately, I just could not get into Fortnight and enjoy it no matter how hard I tried. However, I appreciate that I am likely to be in a minority and that my taste will not be the same as others.

BUT, what game do I get next? In light of my preference to a genre of game that is like no other what genre should I look at and what games in that genre would be worth purchasing? I do like Fantasy (Lord of the Rings) and sci-fi (Star Wars).

1. Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO)
2. Simulations
3. Adventure
4. Real-Time Strategy (RTS)

5. Puzzle
6. Action
7. Stealth Shooter
8. Combat
9. First Person Shooters (FPS)
10. Sports
11. Role-Playing (RPG)

Many thanks for you advice in advance.

SiDai

Associate
OP
Firstly, a huge thanks to all those who have replied. It looks like I have my work cut out researching all of the suggestions.

If there are any other games that anyone may have thought of or overlooked then I would be most thankful for further suggestions.

Associate
OP
Hello All
Again thanks for all your suggestions. In the end I opted for The Last of Us. So what did I think?

Firstly, I was pleased with the price I got it for of £15ish.

I started playing a couple of weeks ago and my initial impressions were, very good graphics considering the age of the game but I found the game play a little restricted, in so far that the environment was linear when compared to Death Stranding; for example, I couldn’t explore the “The Outskirts” or “Bill’s Town”. I could jump on one car and not another.

Gradually however I was drawn into the story and then started to relate to the characters. There can be no doubt that it is the story that makes this game, combined with very well constructed, not overly complicated, game play and graphics where they appear to have gone the extra mile. In summary excellent game and thoroughly enjoyed.

I am concerned however that perhaps the next game I choose will fail to live up to the standards set. Any suggestions for my next gaming experience?

Back
Top Bottom