Aienware 32" 4k and 27" 360hz

Associate
Hopefully the new alienware monitors will be getting their UK release this week - anyone planning to order on release day?

I'm without a monitor having previously had the AW 38" and my brother has the 34" Oled so will be ordering the 32" 4k - hoping the issues people are having will be fixed by firmware or they are just the vocal few.

Associate
Hopefully the new alienware monitors will be getting their UK release this week - anyone planning to order on release day?

I'm without a monitor having previously had the AW 38" and my brother has the 34" Oled so will be ordering the 32" 4k - hoping the issues people are having will be fixed by firmware or they are just the vocal few.
Think I am going to order a dell tomorrow, just torn between the 27 and 32 as I play mainly first person shooters.

Associate
OP
Think I am going to order a dell tomorrow, just torn between the 27 and 32 as I play mainly first person shooters.
Suppose it depends on your gpu, if it's competitive shooters I would think you'll want high fps so the 27" may be a better option. I'm more rpg single player games and can't wait to see if 4k is worth the hype

Associate
Suppose it depends on your gpu, if it's competitive shooters I would think you'll want high fps so the 27" may be a better option. I'm more rpg single player games and can't wait to see if 4k is worth the hype
Ordered the 32, currently have the LG 27 OLED so might keep that as well for FPS games.

Associate
Thanks for the heads up, order placed. My first curved monitor and will be used for a mixture of productivity and gaming so will see how I get on with it!

Associate
Ordered the 32, price is certainly better than anticipated, swayed me over the alternatives due out. Hoping the curve isn't too noticeable, never had that on a 16:9 screen before.

Coming from the 34" version I'm hoping this is a good step up.

Man of Honour
Think they were up briefly but have since been taken down. The official release date is tomorrow so maybe someone at dell made a mistake. I got my order in though for the 32’. Let’s see if they honour it. Price wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be either.
I’ve had an “order confirmed” email as well as the initial order placed email. Have you?

Back
Top Bottom