Aienware 32" 4k and 27" 360hz

Associate
Here's to hoping we receive issue-free units and perhaps upgraded fw by the time these get shipped out.
Very nice, thanks! I'm happy with my 42 oled atm, but I may be swayed :D
No probs! Also, interesting that you have a 42 oled, I watched a video this morning of someone who had a 48, switched to a 42 and now has the 32" alienware! He's a happy chappy.....mostly!

If the screen size being too big isn't a problem then I'd stick tbh, bigger is always better I'm told :D

Caporegime
No probs! Also, interesting that you have a 42 oled, I watched a video this morning of someone who had a 48, switched to a 42 and now has the 32" alienware! He's a happy chappy.....mostly!
Tbh it's *really* nice being able to switch to a 39/40in 3840x1600 Ultrawide resolution at a press of a key combo, some games just really take nicely to the format so it'll be hard to give up.

Associate
For those that ordered, what delivery date have you been given?
Feb 28th for me.
Tbh it's *really* nice being able to switch to a 39/40in 3840x1600 Ultrawide resolution at a press of a key combo, some games just really take nicely to the format so it'll be hard to give up.
That's a good point, certainly for (most) gaming 21:9 is better imo.

Man of Honour
I’m pretty sure the delivery dates are estimates before it’s even supposed to be on sale, and we’ll see those update over the next few days when it goes officially on sale and everything starts flowing through. Mine show 21/2 for the 27” and 28/2 for the 32”, and I was in there early this morning. I think they’re placeholder dates, I don’t see why it would really take a month ish to be sent out tbh

Associate
OP
Thanks, bit surprising it won't come until the end of the month. Assuming blue light does work?
Blue light wouldn’t work for me, I’ve ordered and will contact them tomorrow to see if they will refund the difference in price for the discount.

For those that ordered, what delivery date have you been given?

I've got estimated 28/02 for the 32" - assuming that will change over the next few days though

Associate
I was going to order aw2725df but the amount of issues posted on forums has put me off slightly

Screen flicker put down to VRR or poor cable or G SYNC issues and then over heating

Back
Top Bottom