AIO Cooler recommendation

Associate
Hey all i am looking for a new cooler for my i7 4790k. I am currently using the stock heatsink. The idle temp is at 52C bit high for my liking, and rather loud. So i am looking for a new cooler. Something that is quiet, can someone recommend something for me please.

Associate
I recommend that you get a nice air cooler instead if you want quiet mate. I've had a few aios and the pumps are just too noisy for me.

I made the move to the beQuiet dark rock pro 3 and love it, so quiet and performs great. I've got the same cpu as you and it idles at 28 :)

Associate
OP
I recommend that you get a nice air cooler instead if you want quiet mate. I've had a few aios and the pumps are just too noisy for me.

I made the move to the beQuiet dark rock pro 3 and love it, so quiet and performs great. I've got the same cpu as you and it idles at 28 :)

Damm that thing looks big! i am using a NZXT S340 not got a lot of room to play with, it was the reason i was going for an AIO.

Soldato
I am looking at an air cooler, just not sure what one is best and what will fit into my case.

From what I have read, the s340 can just about fit a NH-D14, D15 and the Phanteks PH-TC14PE.

I'd orient them so both fans are pulling air from the front of the case and pushing it out the rear intake. Works really well it getting all the GPU heat out of the case.

Back
Top Bottom