AIR480

Associate
OP
love the hydro dipped finish.
Cheers dude.
It took a few attempts playing with the background colour,went with a gunmetal grey first,but it hid the aluminium effect hydro dip pattern.
So stripped it back to bare panels and used a matte black basecoat.then dipped the panels.
Looks so much better with the matt black showing through.and I used a satin lacquer to protect it all.
I'm happy.....

Associate
OP
Hi all.
Well AIR480 had a great response when it was in the corsair stand at i61.
Lots of people asking great questions on how I designed and built her.

Since the show,AIR480 has had a comp,eye strip,clean,flush through and new fluids in the loops.
I made the clear orange loop a little darker,now I'm happy.....

Hope you enjoy,it's been a fantastic project to work on.

Massive thank you to all of my sponsors,it's been a pleasure and a honour working with you all.

IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3844.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

Associate
OP
Soldato
Fantastic Looking build.. That said I cant see OCUK being happy that you are promoting one of their competitors in your sponsorship. ;)

Oh and I bet that's just Iron Brew in your GPU loop isn't it? :D

Associate
OP
Fantastic Looking build.. That said I cant see OCUK being happy that you are promoting one of their competitors in your sponsorship. ;)

Oh and I bet that's just Iron Brew in your GPU loop isn't it? :D

So far so good.but I expect they will pick it up lol
That's the colour I was going for,I had a can of iron brew,and mixed the fluid to that colour lol

Soldato
Very nice, I have a query though.

With the res and rads being low down and the orientation of the case, do you not risk air trapping in the GPUs as they are now the highest point of the loop? Not an issue so long as you keep an eye on it and bleed now and then i suppose.

Associate
OP
Very nice, I have a query though.

With the res and rads being low down and the orientation of the case, do you not risk air trapping in the GPUs as they are now the highest point of the loop? Not an issue so long as you keep an eye on it and bleed now and then i suppose.

The res and Gpu on same level,the rads in basement.
I tilted the case when filling,to get as much fluid in rads.i thought it might take a while to bleed,but I was surprised that 5-6 hours later both Gpu were filled and I topped the res up.
All cooling perfectly

Back
Top Bottom