AirPods (and AirPods Pro [and AirPods Pro 2nd generation]) now available

Soldato
One thought I had about v2.

It says it has a now always on H1 chipset?

Many times iv misplaced my airpods and find my airpods only works at the last known location they were opened.....not that useful - but if these are always on will it work with the case shut? (Obviously as long as there is another device in range or on WiFi?)......it's just peace of mind there somewhere around within range instead of panic trying to find them.....I also have an old iPhone in my campervan as cctv so if I left them in there my theory would also work for that.

Thing is though obviously they would have to defo always be on communicating even in the case?

Permabanned
Got my new 2nd gen AirPods today. They definitely pair faster and I think the sound quality is better but that may be psychological.

Glad I upgraded just for the better battery life.

Soldato
Yeah for the poor who act rich.

I feel the same about buying 2nd hand phone. I always buy new.

I bet you vote tory with that attitude lol

Nothing wrong with headphones or phones - clean them!!! Use anti bacterial wipes! lol

Or get your butler to do it :rolleyes:

Jesus some people lol - Airpods 1 and Iphone 6+,7,8 etc are all perfectly fantastic devices.

Soldato
I bet you vote tory with that attitude lol

Nothing wrong with headphones or phones - clean them!!! Use anti bacterial wipes! lol

Or get your butler to do it :rolleyes:

Jesus some people lol - Airpods 1 and Iphone 6+,7,8 etc are all perfectly fantastic devices.

Not with the state of 2nd goods in my local CEX, etc. Enough to make your stomach turn!

Soldato
What I don’t get is why on earth are the series 4 watch not QI compatible? And why have they kept printing manuals etc with reference to AirPower when they would have known it wasn’t coming out?!

Soldato
The airpods are great I've thoroughly enjoyed mine. They're not the best sounding earphones but mine are basically always with me. I've had mine for 2 years now and I think they were well worth the money.

I actually mostly got my Airpods due to the fact I could wear them under my motorcycle helmet without a cable pulling. I think I'll continue to use them in that way once they've been replaced.

I'm going to replace my Airpods with the Sennheiser Momentum ear buds this year. I love how convenient the Airpods are and i want something that matches them in that aspect but sounds better

Soldato
Cheers for your feedback :)

The Seinheiser look good, almost identical to the Elite 65T in looks. :)

I have until 6pm to decide as I’m going to pick some up on the way home. :)

Back
Top Bottom