AJ to Everton

Don
Alright People,

With Everton looking to signing AJ for £8.5 millions do you all think that this is over priced for this player? I'm finding it hard to say either way since you have to look at Barca and Real offering £50 million for Henry ... when you look at that it sets my mind thinking that AJ must be worth something around that...

Do we have any Evertonians on the OCuk Forums? (apart from me)

Stelly

Don
OP
FishFluff said:
Everton fan here.

8.5mil is a too much in my opinion, but then so was 7mil for Crouch. English players always have a bit of a premium attached to them. I'm happpy we appear to be getting him and I thik he'll do the business for us, but personally I wouldn't have paid over 6mil.

Alright there fellow Evertonian...

Alright all I have to agree about fees here, but then again Everton did sell Marcus Bent for £2.75 million... and thats overpriced, so when you think about it if your willing to sell for overpriced fees your going to have to buy at overpriced fees as well

Stelly

Don
OP
PhilNUK said:
I am a Liverpool Fan, also from Liverpool.
The problem with Johnson is that although he's a good striker and proved it in the PL hes not worth 8 mill. Though him being English automatically bumps the price right up. He would be valued about 4-5 mill if he wasn't English. Its the same with Defoe... hes hardly played the last season and when he did it was bit parts, but because he's English he is priced way up there.

So how much would u value peter crouch at??

Stelly

Back
Top Bottom