Akrapovic slip on + Gixxer

Soldato
New tryes ;) still have the stringy bits on them!

I gave the bike a good scub especially for you guys (normally it's filthy!! I commute on it every day!)

Indeed they do see them now :p

Yea Ive given up cleaning mine a lot now, if its dirty it hides all the huge stone chips on the front :( I aint paying silly amount for a respray though, well maybe a relentless rep....

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Quite surreal having the new can.

I am actually riding a lot slower than normal - I can't get used to the sound/noise. It sounds like it's going a lot faster than it actually is.

A benefit of that is I'm averaging an extra 40 miles on a tank!

Also, I feel a bit like Moses parting the sea, as whenever I filter (every day) all the cars move out of my way!! :D

Oh, another benefit is it does some superb backfires!! :D

Soldato
Quite surreal having the new can.

I am actually riding a lot slower than normal - I can't get used to the sound/noise. It sounds like it's going a lot faster than it actually is.

A benefit of that is I'm averaging an extra 40 miles on a tank!

Also, I feel a bit like Moses parting the sea, as whenever I filter (every day) all the cars move out of my way!! :D

Oh, another benefit is it does some superb backfires!! :D

Damn 40 miles thats really good! Yea I was the same when I first changed from standard can on my old sv, sounded like I was going 30mph faster than I was, yea those stubby cans have a nice sound :D get a sound clip up :p

Back
Top Bottom