Alcohol Bottle Design

may be wrong but i don't remember a vodka bottle where you can't see the contents inside it. i think there's a reason esp given something like vodka isn't typically used in one session.

none of these designs work for alcohol. more like a fancy milkshake i'd buy once and then not again

Soldato
Just trying to do something different :D , I don't want to go with a clear bottle.

I've seen blended whisky in opaque bottles (e.g. ceramic for some of the older Chivas brews and many Bavarian schnapps), and of course certain voddy comes in frosted bottles.

I prefer see-through so I can actually see what's inside, but as a novelty bottle it's hardly going to matter. There may be a reason why others haven't already done it though - they do have the resources to do the necessary market research to gauge the market for such things...

Associate
OP
Whitley Neill Gin, Octamore Scotch, Classic Laddie Scotch, Brockmans Gin, Belvadere Vodka.

If anything vodka is one of the less visibly appealing spirits :p

Soldato
Oh I don't know, I think the clarity of the vodka is actually quite appealing in itself, how about doing something clever which works with the refraction of the vodka and glass of the bottle to bring the design together?

Or maybe a two sided design, from the front it covers the whole bottle like you existing designs and from the other, works to highlight the clarity and pureness of the vodka, that could work nicely.

Associate
OP
Sounds good, Im open for ideas really enjoying messing around with designs in 3ds max, its more a learning experience than anything :) will post some more renders here maybe

Back
Top Bottom