Alienware Laptops

Soldato
mate had an expensive alienware desktop rig that failed, took 6 months without a pc before it was resolved

Soldato
That pretty much covers why I could never advise them, having heard the stories and now felt it myself. Alienware-Dell deserve to go under or be absorbed into Dell before the original good name of Alienware is destroyed further, the machines are good, but the aftercare abominable.

Soldato
OP
That pretty much covers why I could never advise them, having heard the stories and now felt it myself. Alienware-Dell deserve to go under or be absorbed into Dell before the original good name of Alienware is destroyed further, the machines are good, but the aftercare abominable.
Do you know if the after support care is any better in the states?

Soldato
Apparently it is, although from what I've heard, its still not exceptional...they have a lot more competition over there though which probably helps pull them into line (machines are quite a bit cheaper there too!)

Soldato
OP
Apparently it is, although from what I've heard, its still not exceptional...they have a lot more competition over there though which probably helps pull them into line (machines are quite a bit cheaper there too!)
Yeah the value for money out there is unbelievable! The price comparison to the 17" alienware laptop in the UK to the US blew my mind! :eek: How can they justify such a leap in price :eek: :p

Back
Top Bottom